Saturday, May 19, 2012

Native American Bigfoot?

Hello Truth Seekers!

What better way to start off this blog than discussing one of my personal favorite topics. The Legendary Bigfoot!

I found this great little video clip showing just how common the legend of Bigfoot is in Native American Culture. Tribes from across the continent and beyond all have tales of this "Hairy Man" that lives in the forest. Each tribe may have their own name to describe and call the Beast, but it is no secret that it is the SAME Beast they are referring to.

Happy Hunting!

J. Jacobs




3 comments:

  1. I love the inclusion of the video. And I love the spine tingles I got at the end of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! That video is fantastic and chill-inducing. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you are following and enjoying the blog so far!

      Delete