Friday, May 25, 2012

Skinwalkers of the Navajo: Part I

Hello Truth Seekers!

The Skinwalker or Shape Shifter lore can be found in cultures throughout the world, but nowhere else is the "Yee Naaldlooshii" (literally, "with it, he goes on all fours" in the Navajo language) taken more seriously than in Navajo country. And for good reason. The legend of the Skinwalker is alive and well in Indian Country as it has been for ages; sightings and stories of this phenomena are much more common that you'd expect.

Skinwalker or "Yee Naaldlooshii"

With such a complex subject, I've decided to devote this and the next couple posts to the Skinwalker.

Below I have included a great video clip to get you ready for my next post!

Until, tomorrow,

Happy Hunting!

J. Jacobs







2 comments:

  1. That video is giving me serious chills. Can't wait to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the next few posts to learn more!

    ReplyDelete